- - Semantic HTML
- - Git & CLI chops
- - Troubleshooting
- - Responsive Web Design
- - Wireframing & Prototyping
- - Cross-browser compatibility
- - Communication & Liaison
- - Building the first digital banking platform using TypeScript, React, Apollo, and GraphQL.
Sr. Frontend Engineer @ Varo Bank
January 2020 - Present
- - Built the Product Page in Node.js, Express, Webpack, Redux, and React.
- - Rebuilt the Webpack Server-side Rendering portion of our NodeJS powered app before seeking a new oppertunity.
Sr. Frontend Developer @ Overstock.com
October 2019 - December 2019
- - Built the next generation Blockchain-based UI using React, Redux, Webpack, Express, and Node.js.
- - Filled in for multiple temporary Dev Lead roles.
Sr. Frontend Developer @ tZERO
September 2018 - October 2019
- Product Page Dev Team:
- - Handled new feature implementation, A/B Tests, and bug squishing on product pages.
- - Worked on a full-stack Node.js, Express, React, Redux mobile web app as well as various client-side repo's.
- - Was involved in the design process of product with UX and Product teammates.
- - Built tools for our Front-end workflow. Such as implementing ES6 support and ReactJS into our repo.
- - Created reusable React components and NPM modules that are used by teams across Overstock.com.
- - During this time I was promoted to Senior Frontend Developer.
- Previous Teams: ShopEx Dev, Production Marketing Dev.
Frontend Developer - Product Page Dev @ Overstock.com
October 2015 - September 2018
- Production Web Team:
- - Worked directly with Marketing, Product, and Back-end teams on various projects concerning the homepage of Overstock.com.
- - Handle initial front-end development, support and maintenance for Overstock.com microsites, homepage content, and promotional email/content/pages. Take part in QA and on-call when needed.
Front End Developer - Production @ Overstock.com
October 2014 - October 2015
- - Help companies/clients build websites and web apps from scratch or by jumping in the middle of the project. I've worked on everything from simple one-page static websites to full web apps.
- Clients worked with: Infowrap.com, Cottonwood Electric, TheChapelMotorcycleShop.com.
Freelance Developer and Designer @ Damir Hara Design
March 2013 - Present
- BS, Mass Communication